- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 12 Apr 2017 11:54
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Marketing & PR, Programme / Project Management, Strategy, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Saudi Arabia
- Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global leading financial services advisory firm and we are looking for a consultant to join our team and support one of our end-clients projects.
We are growing the consumer banking of one of the banks in KSA to move from 3rd to 2nd place in market through main initiatives, such as:
- growing their carded customers base through cross sell acquisition;
- optimizing the spend on existing portfolio through life cycle marketing initiatives;
- marketing campaigns.
The project will be based in Riyadh and the consultant will be asked to be on site for the full time. We can offer the invite letter to support the Visa process.
Budget and relocation can be negotiated if you're a great fit for the project.
We are looking to have this consultant on-board by early June, until the end of the year.
Three main workstreams to be delivered onsite in KSA:
1- Increase the acquisition through targeting none-carded retail customers and optimizing the existing sales incentive scheme and high level deliverables are:
- Identifying target customers through segmentation
- Setup and management of outbound telesales team
- Designing and implementing staff incentive scheme
2- Increase customer activation and usage through early engagement with new customers and high level deliverables are:
- Setting up an EMOB strategy to target newly acquired customers
- Setting up a welcome unit as one of the communication channels to boost activation
3- Optimize the existing portfolio performance through decreasing the dormancy rate, booting usage and reducing attrition and high level deliverables are:
- Designing an LCM plan to optimize portfolio performance
- Identify the type of campaigns to be launched
- Launching and tracking of the agreed upon campaigns
5-7 years of Consumer banking experience in cards is mandatory (product development, conversions, launch, acquisition and portfolio optimization through lifecycle management initiatives);
Marketing experience required;
Management consulting and Arabic fluency are preferable;
MBA is a plus.