Background & Objectives
We are looking to generate value for people that own PV on their roofs and are producing electricity. Currently as a prosumer you do not have control over what you do with the energy you produce, it automatically is fed back into the grid and you get reimbursed for that with a so called feed-in tariff. It is our goal to change that around and currently we are working on developing new business models in this field together with an external tech development partner. The project will involve developing a prototype to allow prosumers (“C”) to sell to businesses (“B”), i.e a C2B sales model.
We are looking to add a retail energy expert to our team covering topics such as; cost to serve, tariff structures and developing appropriate contracts/agreements to be used between the supplier of energy and the customer that buys the energy.
The project will be based in Germany. The consultant must be a Native Germany speaker and available for 3 months starting early May.
• Preparation of contracts to enrol customers into a trail programme to test new energy products
• Preparation of supporting documentation so that other people can explain the contracts to customers
• Management of customers and dealing with customer questions
• Interface between the project and team and customers – prosumers and small medium enterprises (e.g. supermarkets)
• Interface between customers and the technical team.
• Together with the team: Developing the value proposition Building the prototype, Developing the customer journey
• Knowledge of contracts between utilities and customers in Germany a big plus
• Knowledge of standard power tariff structures
• Fluent in German and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Experience of agile working and rapid prototyping in Start-up environment
• Sales and marketing experience is a plus