- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Jun 2017 01:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $32000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Assignment involves the creation of a corporate development plan for three emerging product lines. Basic question at hand is to formulate a recommendation whether or not (and in what form) to continue these small scale businesses. Partial in-house analysis has already been completed, but professional strategy consultancy horsepower is needed to help craft a more solid story.
I'm looking for a strategy consultant that:
- Help run through an individual assessment of all three of these product lines based on work already done by internal team.
- Identify gaps in our current thinking and help fill in the blanks together with internal team. This includes a review of potential M&A activity.
- Help draft a recommendation for Management Team presentation on “stop” vs “continue” for each of these product lines.
- Help build business case and preliminary P&L of those “continue” businesses.
- Target to present first pass of plan for decision making by end July, potentially running into August for a 2nd version.
- Knowledge / experience with LED market is of course highly preferred, but not a hard requirement.
Management presentation with recommendation about way forward on 3 emerging product lines (incl. potential M&A evaluation), supported with a preliminary P&L view. Target completion July/August 2017.