- Project status
- Project posted
- 1st December 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €1400 / day
- Management Consulting , Mining & Metals
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Finance and Accounting , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are a private equity firm looking to assess the processes, utilization and structure of one our German companies that we believe may have cost / efficiency issues.
You will be evaluating a small affiliate sales office comprised of a customer service, logistics, and team.
We will need you onsite for 2-3 weeks. Travel and expenses are covered.
Project starts in January.
Report that assesses the cost and efficiency of a sales office by evaluating the processes, utilization and structure of the team.
- Must be a German national and located in Germany; project site is Munster
- Must understand the German business environment and differentiate between good performing and poor performing businesses
- Candidate is a controller with a business process background