- Project status
- Project posted
- 26th April 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Internet & Online Media
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Germany (Nice to have) , Netherlands (Nice to have) , United Kingdom (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We would like to better understand the logistics around e-commerce returns (packages going back from households to warehouse). Therefore, we would like to speak to service operators at online retailers or fulfilment centres that have P&L insight into the business. In addition, we would also like to understand various services and service options, and how that will drive revenue and costs.
Key areas of discussion include:
1) How do e-retailers / fulfilment companies make decisions on return logistics?
2) How do they judge quality in return logistics? What KPIs matter most?
3) What are the key cost drivers in return logistics?
4) What are the key challenges eretailers / fulfilment companies face in this area?
5) How do e-retailers / fulfilment companies evaluate new logistics solutions that promise to significantly reduce costs? What hygiene factors are in play?
1 Hour discussion to start week of May 2nd. Please provide your hourly rate when you apply. Also, please highlight which of these questions you can provide deep insight on.
Useful insights on the above topics.
Expert advice on the key areas of discussion.