- Project status
- Project posted
- 26th January 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 0.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £0 / day
- Accounting , Financial Services , Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Programme / Project Management , Legal / Compliance , Strategy
- Required market experience
- France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Italy (Essential) , Spain (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Our client is a
leading provider of compliance and ethics training programmes based in Spain.
They are looking
for consultants to assist in the design of compliance awareness campaigns and
communications, and to advise on compliance risks and governance.
will have direct experience of compliance and/or ethics in organisations, along with governance.
They will have
excellent written and spoken communication skills, and a demonstrable ability
to deal effectively with clients.
English is a must, while fluency in other European languages (especially
Spanish, French and German) will be beneficial.
The roles can be completed remotely, and are set to begin
within the next 1-2 months and may be ongoing.