- Project status
- Project posted
- 18th December 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Private Equity , Utilities / Energy Generation
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Denmark (Essential) , Finland (Essential) , Norway (Essential) , Sweden (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We are a Nordic focused infrastructure fund considering investments into electricity grids. The primary concern is around whether it is possible to identify certain triggers which would signal certain grids are prime for consolidation.
The deliverable would be up to the consultant but would likely be a report outlining the current landscape and, based on other markets, what the triggers for consolidation could be.
Our preferred consultant would have direct experience in the undertaking a similar exercise so is likely to have experience in investment banking or strategy consultancy.
Equally, strong knowledge of energy infrastructure in the Nordics would be essential.