- Project status
- Project posted
- 20th June 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Marketing & Advertising , Retail , Newspapers & Publishing
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources , Information Technology , Product Development , Business / Process Transformation
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are a leading gambling company that operates across companies.
We are currently reviewing how much we invest into Mobile as believe this to be a key area of growth for us.
We would like to understand how much roughly are our competitors or businesses in other similar consumer facing environments are spending on this area.
A clear and concise reporting providing a view on:
How much is being spent
Size of department in terms of dev team
And a range of other data points that we can use to benchmark our own internal activities against.
Experience of / Very strong knowledge of the mobile landscape across either:
Gambling companies and online betting firms
Multi channel retailers etc
Or direct access to the contacts within these firms to get an idea from.
Proven experience at having done this type of bench marking previously would be required as well.