- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 23 Feb 2018 14:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $900 / day
- Level of Experience
- Commercial Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The role requires a radical re-think of conventional wisdom on how the company operates, manages the transformation, and ensures meaningful change. Scope will include the company’s business model, operating model, culture, organization structure, operational processes, cost reduction, customer focus, talent, etc.
The CTO should provide independent perspective on past decisions and should have experience of similar corporate environments in his/her earlier career. He/She will have interactions with and support from the Chairman, the CEO, and top management. He/she will act as the face of the transformation, set the tone, spur enthusiasm, and challenge current wisdom.
CTO will be an experienced, highly capable leader and role model for the sort of behavior needed to encourage and embed change. The CTO both identifies and champions short-term improvement and long-term transformation initiatives and, through change leadership, improves the chances of a successful transformation. This individual understands the business and identifies opportunities for change, and/or add capability to sustain long-term growth. Together with the CEO and senior executive team, the CTO articulates a future vision of the organization, then mobilizes initiatives to transform the company. CTO will co-own implementation of these initiatives together with line managers. He/she will take responsibility for change, and personally ensure they deliver results quickly and reach the anticipated bottom-line targets. The CTO will be a high-level orchestrator and be accountable for the change effort that will involve large numbers of discrete initiatives.
• Develops a strong business case for change and the corresponding transformation priorities and roadmap.
• Works with the CEO and Management Committee to deliver the future vision of the company.
• Utilizes technology to support the transformation
• Plans and orchestrates the transformation – leveraging the methodologies / insights and support of the transformation assessment and team.
o Drives / facilitates the process to develop a detailed set of initiatives.
o Pushes managers to re-examine how things are done, challenging assumptions
• Develop and support required capabilities to enable the organization of the future:
o Construction innovation (working with construction center of excellence)
Cost management / use of sources
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org* for full brief