- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 31 Oct 2018 10:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Strategy, Finance and Accounting, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity with more than €500m of assets under management. We are a team of reliable partner for sellers in more than 150 transactions and have created significant value for our portfolio companies, management and, ultimately, for our own investors. Currently we have 21 portfolio companies.
We are conducting a confirmatory due diligence for a manufacturing company in the laser processing / cutting of automotive parts sector. The target is a tier-1 automotive supplier and is mainly focused on automotive components such as chassis, doors.
To improve our knowledge and confirm the operational potentials envisaged by the company, we are looking to interview seasoned operations professionals with the following experiences/characteristics:
- Deep operational knowledge and understanding of the e-mobility sector and its drivers and recent developments
- Transformation of the manufacturing process from small/medium batches towards partial/full automation manufacturing of large batches
- Financial and operational planning and construction of new manufacturing sites and implementation of the production processes, preferably with focus on chassis – confirmation of CAPEX for such new sites
- Financial planning, budgeting and managing of tier-1 automotive suppliers
We are looking for support asap and would like the expert to join us on the first management calls rather sooner than later. The support of these first calls will be paid for and - pending the results of the calls - we will require further assistance of the expert during the DD process.