- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 Nov 2016 16:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €600 / day
- Consumer Goods, Management Consulting, Retail, Consumer Electronics
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
- Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global management consulting firm who are working with a Colombian small domestic appliances client to assess and optimise their commercial policy model.
We are seeking a senior strategy consultant to manage the day-to-day aspects of the project and lead the client team.
The project team will include one director from our firm (20% of time) and one co-lead (30% of time) and one full-time analyst and junior controller from the client.
This is a full-time role, based in Colombia and running for approximately 12 weeks. A start date of 8th of January has been bookmarked but, if possible, all parties would like to begin sooner (with a dedicated break from 23rd Dec - 8th Jan).
Assessment and optimisation of client's commercial policy model
Day-to-day management of project team
Guide client analyst and take lead on more complex analysis
- Strategy consulting and consumer goods experience from a top-tier firm
- Previous Colombian work experience
- Knowledge of Colombian sales distribution and supply chain channels
- Experience managing analysts/consultants but able to work autonomously when required
- Available full-time on-site in Colombia from latest 8th January