- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 9 Aug 2017 09:34
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in Germany
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our potential client (a Telco company) wants to redesign and harmonize all customer journeys (in the Consumer and Business segment) and the underlying business processes.
We might be selected to run the overarching PMO, steering the design of the journeys, the mapping on a standard Telco process framework, the assessment of the IT impact, the required pruning of the product portfolio, the definition of the IT migration concept, and the steering of the migration itself.
We are looking for consultants with deep experience in those topic areas, to be able to challenge the organisation which is responsible to shape this transformation. We are not looking for pure PMO specialist, however, those skills would also be appreciated as a secondary qualification.
The project will be based in the South of Germany, with little travel away from the client-site involved, and is looking to start on the 1st of September.
The consultants need to steer the internal organisation, need to be able to challenge, give advice, share best practices, resolve conflicts between the business units.
The results will be produced by the organisation, but our team would also be held responsible that those results will be achieved in time, quality and budget.
Within a team of 8, the role of the consultant will be to steer the business unit in a sub-project manager role.
• Needs to have experience in the Telco industry, either B2C or B2B
• Needs to understand processes in detail and the underlying IT implications
• Needs to know what can go wrong in such transformation and migration programs
• Consulting experience within telco also beneficial (overall telco experience within functional areas mentioned above most important)