- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 22 Sep 2015 14:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Consulting, Retail
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
One of our client's, a large global consulting firm, is working on a project to assess the commercial strength of a women’s premium skincare brand. They want to talk to key intermediaries between the product and the end-user, to build an industry point of view to answer such questions as:
• Is it on trend?
• Is it a product that stockists want and readily list?
• How is the product trading? Is demand growing/stable/declining? Can they help us understand the reasons?
• What is their take on the product currently?
• How is the product viewed more widely amongst their constituents and their industry colleagues?
• What is their opinion of the future appeal of the product.
They want to cast the net wide and access a really good selection of informed experts within the different stakeholder roles.
Phone consultation (approx one hour) with the client going over your views and opinions on the industry, and providing answers to the questions listed, amongst others.
Strong experience within the industry.