- Project status
- Project posted
- 29 Mar 2018 20:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a specialized management consultancy with a focus on logistics, procurement, supply chain management, after sales and operational excellence. We are dedicated to ensuring best in class and long-lasting results for our clients. We base this pursuit of excellence on well researched, analyzed and evaluated facts, taking all aspects into account.
For one of our clients we are looking for a senior consultant and subject matter expert for procurment of plastics (specifically PP/PA). The client is essentially an automotive supplier and much of the plastic needed is used for wire and cable sheathing. The total purchasing volume is more than 100m €. Deep knowledge of plastics materials is required to identify potential issues/problems in the production process.
Successful proposals have/demonstrate:
- minimum of 10 years procurement or PP/PA sales experience
- a deep knowledge of the purchase prices for plastic/injection molding
- knowledge of reorganization of purchasing
- negotiation experience in plastics (PP/PA)
- experience in team leadership
- ability to conduct independent negotiations with suppliers, i.e. companies such as DuPont, BASF, EMS, A.Schulmann, Radici, etc.
- strong advantage will be experience in the area of SCM and inventory management would be an advantage
Project location is Bavaria, Germany with some international travels.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS - 04/04/2018
INTERVIEWS - 05/04/2018
CLIENT INTRODUCTION - 06/04/2018
PROJECT KICK OFF - approx. 09/04/2018