- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 29 Aug 2018 03:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$68000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Japanese (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, our professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring.
In Asia, we have a team of more than 350 professionals situated in 10 business centres across the region. We provide advice on issues in the areas of finance, risk, governance, performance, reputation, intelligence, compliance and liability. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
As part of our Global Risk & Investigations Practice, you will join a team conducting sophisticated investigations, uncovering actionable intelligence and performing value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, remediate compliance, make informed decisions and maximize opportunities. Our team conducts independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
Fraud and complex financial investigations
Anti-bribery and corruption (FCPA/U.K. Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
Political risk assessments
Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
• A keen interest in investigations, research, business intelligence and due diligence work with minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in conducting similar research and investigation work.
• Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a global dispersed team an advantage.
• Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings.
• Excellent oral communication, analytical and report writing skills essential.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Practical experience in online information retrieval and knowledge of data mining tools e.g. i2 analyst's notebook an advantage.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
• Native Japanese speaker with professional English fluency and reading and writing ability