- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Sep 2015 02:31
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1200 / day
- Civil Engineering, Management Consulting, Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage, Automotive
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Operations, Procurement / Supply Chain, Non Executive Director
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Seeking interim Quality Control / Operations Executive with senior experience directly with manufacturing quality standards. Candidate needs to have the ability to interface directly with blue chip OEM customers.
Candidate will need to support day-to-day operations and the existing team to accomplish company objectives and directives as needed.
Consultant will act as an extension of the manufacturing leadership team and commit to delivering:
- key company targets and goals as directed by client
- overall management of quality and delivery
Travel and/or temporary relocation expenses will be covered if necessary, and there is a potential opportunity for permanent placement.
- 10 years minimum of leadership experience in a factory / manufacturing capacity
- Proficient in German
- Ability to be on site in Frankfurt, Germany for project duration
- Ability to support project for 3 to 6 months