- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 10 May 2016 18:37
- Project duration (approx.)
- 15.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £300 / day
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Swedish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is evaluating a potential acquisition of a company in the automotive parts industry. In connection with this they are putting together a team to plan and conduct the commercial due diligence of the target company.
The commercial DD team will consist of an engagement manager and two analysts.
The role of the analysts will primarily be to collect and gather data (interviews and desk based research), financial modeling and number crunching in excel and presentation writing in ppt.
- A model of the market to be used for market sizing.
- Conduct interviews and desk based research to understand the market/industry but also to get input for the market model
- Estimate of market size (very important according to the client)
- Develop options for how to go to market, including a recommended/preferred one, in order to increase market penetration
- Conduct analysis/benchmarking to create an understanding of competition, supply chain, NWC etc.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills and experience
- Excellent financial modeling skills and experience
- Excellent presentation writing skills and experience