- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 Apr 2016 14:00
- Project duration (approx.)
- 15 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance
- Consultant location
- Cantonese (Nice to have) , Mandarin (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
I am helping a family owned food canning business in Europe understand who the key potential investors from China might be ahead of a potential sale.
Desk research on:
- Size of Chinese investments in Europe by industry and by types of investment companies (family offices, corporates, asset managers, etc)
- Value chain and overview of money flows / intermediary commissions from Chinese families into a typical European investment (choose real estate as an example)
- Ranking and contact details for top family offices, asset managers and intermediaries from China investing in Europe
- Based on the ranking above, identify and pursue approx. 10 in-depth interviews to understand market drivers and key decision factors when assessing European investments
Final report expected in Google Docs form with a debrief call.
I will be available for steering calls and email clarification throughout the project but looking for someone to work fairly independently with knowledge of the Chinese market (and ideally language) in addition to experience in finance sector, particularly wealth management.
Experience in corporate investment as a consultant or investor and experience in wealth management / family offices a nice to have.