- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 7 Dec 2016 09:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 150 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Education, E-learning
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Product Development, Strategy, Product Management, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- Saudi Arabia
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a brand-new college that offers specialized majors in the field of Design (Interior Design, Graphic Design, and Fashion Design), as well as offering specialized majors in the field of Business (Marketing and International Management, and other majors).
The client has approached our company with the request to support in the review and activation of its business strategy taking into consideration the current macro changes in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia especially those changes that are impacting the demand for higher education especially in the design majors and also changes in the job market landscape in Saudi Arabia. A key priority for the client is to improve the overall students experience by offering a student-centered learning, establishing the entrepreneurship spirit and practices and creating a career center that is tight to the industry.
The consultant will be working with a group of high talented team in our company and will act as a subject matter expert in higher education with regards to the overall project scope mentioned above. The consultant is expected to work on-site in Saudi Arabia most of the time especially in the assessment phase and in attending major interview with the clients executive teams. In the deliver of any outcome. All of this should be agreed and arranged with the consultant before the project kick-off.
- project charter (ppt)
- Stakeholders mapping and analysis (ppt)
- students journey mapping (ppt)
- college capability assessment report (ppt)
- Future state roadmap (ppt)
- 3 years strategic plan ( strategic objectives, business model, performance management frame work, program product and service offerings, stakeholders engagement plan, implementation plan, training) (ppt)
The ideal consultant can have some or most of the below areas of experiene and knowledge.
- Experience in developing higher education strategies to enhance teaching, learning, assessment, education administration and students services
- Experience in improving external funding channels by developing sponsorships and partnerships with other bodies, new products development, community engagement
- Experience leading change management initiatives that involve faculty training and mentoring, and developing change management strategies for online and blended education models
- Great level of knowledge of national and international accreditations in terms of process and developing executable strategies to meet the accreditation criteria
- Experience or knowledge in the development and improvement of key business processes in the education sector