- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 23 Jun 2016 16:25
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$360 / day
- Financial Services, Information Technology & Services, Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a global professional services firm and they are looking for a Business Process Re-Engineering Expert in Abu Dhabi for 12 Month Project (with a possible extension of further 12 months).
Reporting to Program Manager, Business Process Re-Engineering Expert will be responsible for the following:
• Change management activities which have been derived by the implementation of the new Cash, Trade and CRM systems
• Ensure all the old and new processes are correctly mapped out and the changes are agreed with all the stakeholders
• Streamline and automate the back-end processes
• Ensure controls are in place with all the new systems being rolled out and integrated
• Drive and motivate the project team for higher productivity and low turnover
• Implemented change management projects with local/regional/ MNC banks
• Delivered 6 Sigma or Sigma Lean Methodology in local/regional/ MNC banks or other organisations
Requirements of the role
• Ideal candidate will have 8-10 years’ experience with a commercial bank
• Previously implemented change management projects with multi-national banks.
• Experienced in process improvement six sigma projects.
• Be able to demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills with experience in building, managing and leading integrated multi-functional teams.
• Be able to demonstrate capabilities in stakeholder engagement with communication, presence and leadership
• Require strong presentation skills
• Analytical and strategic skillset
Ideal candidate will have 15 years’ experience with multi-national banks and/or with a global multinational corporate in process reengineering.