- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Sep 2016 17:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Chemicals, Military
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Operations, Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity funds, interested in a company which manufactures a range of critical air products. These have a range of applications including in submarines, mobile chemical oxygen generators (military) and in gas masks.
We are looking to speak with people who can give us some background and information on the use of Oxygen generating and harmful gas absorption products in these industries and for these uses.
Initially this will be a one hour paid expert call. From there the project could extend to more in depth work, depending on whether we continue to be interested in this opportunity.
Please do apply if you have experience with any of the below:
- Military procurement of gas masks
- Military procurement of O2 generators in submarines
- Military procurement of field based medical equipment
- Military procurement of harmful gas filtration masks