- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 29 Nov 2018 11:06
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Project Management
- English (Essential) , French (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A large tyre manufacturing company is looking for an associate Project Manager for 4 months in the Luxembourg area to join the Innovation team. Our client will run a construction project that requires the installation of a measurement device in its premises. Different stakeholders are to be addressed.
Responsibilities will include assisting the management of this project internally, communication, and collaboration with several senior stakeholders and ensuring timeline adherence.
The candidate will be responsible for diligence, managing the steps, progress, and communication flows. The person will report directly into the senior program manager.
1. Mid-level to Senior-level Project Management consultant
2. PMP/PMI certification or above
3. Speaks English and French
4. Able to organize records and efficiently in current Microsoft tool suite (in particular on line).
5. Experience in the construction and some understanding of the industry is a plus
Luxembourg, 50% weekly physical presence on client’s premises. Some off-site working also permitted