- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Jan 2019 16:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$6000 (fixed cost)
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity backed dental chain which has grown rapidly over the last several years. As we have grown in scale, our procurement costs per unit has remain unchanged so we are looking to understand:
1) whether there are opportunities to reduce cost with our current supplier
2) how the products are priced, where the profit is made and where they are most likely to give ground
3) the wider landscape to see if there are other suppliers who can help
We are open on what the right candidate is at this stage but see two options. The first is a very strong procurement strategy consultant who has experience within the dental space. The second is someone who has spent time in procurements roles within the dental space so knows the main suppliers.
Our anticipation is for a kick-off strategy project which may extend into execution.
We want someone either based in the US or Canada.