- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 3 Mar 2016 02:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$600 / day
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a global Fortune 100 CPG brand, they are seeking a junior digital Marketing Analyst to support a global eCommerce project related to their onsite paid search platforms.
Assessment of External Paid Search for Brand A:
- analysis of Google searches Amazon is currently bidding on via their automated algorithm
- comprehensive Google paid search target & budget recommendations
- Manage campaign execution and reporting via agency
Document promotional capabilities on all tier 1 partners:
- Highlight by customer, what our marketing levers are
- Discussions with customers & Third party platforms
- Report on options & recommendations (budget, return, etc)
Consultant must 2+ years' related experience, preferably in the CPG space.
Must be permanently based in Greater NYC (US ONLY) and be able to commute to the client's offices in Manhattan. THERE IS NO TRAVEL BUDGET. Please do not apply if you are based elsewhere.
Consultant must be able to start mid-March, full-time and be available on site for the next 3 months.