- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 18 Nov 2016 15:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 8.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €640 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Essential) , English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are working with the professional services arm of a leading multi-national payments and technology company.
They are looking for a junior consultant to join them for a 360 review of a credit-card portfolio.
1. Fact finding and analysis
- Diagnostic document with the outcome of the data analysis and benchmark (in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Draft document with the opportunities and / or recommendations. For each opportunity the high level impact assessment, a short description and the underlying calculation will be provided.
2. Validate and prioritize
- Document in PowerPoint with the opportunities including sizing and underlying calculation.
- All opportunities plotted in a priority matrix based on ease of implementation and impact for the client
3. Opportunity implementation roadmap
- A short description for the opportunities going forward by providing a one pager of example project per prioritized opportunity
- A roadmap to execute the credit card portfolio opportunities. The projects are plotted, providing guidance to set priorities for short, mid and long term.
-3-7 years of experience in consulting from Tier 1 firm (McKInsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman, ATK)
-Knowledge in payments / banking industry (nice to have / not mandatory)
-Dutch, based in Amsterdam
- Project kick-off January 2017 (interviewing immediately)