- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Apr 2017 10:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Medical Devices / Technology
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a PE-backed, German medical device business who are seeking a number of project managers to join our team.
We need an external consultant to lead our IT migration and business software update process. We would like successful applicants to begin as soon as possible on a 6 month contractor basis until the project is finished.
These will be full-time roles, based South East of Munich.
As mentioned before we are currently started an IT migration process.
We have all IT expertise needed for the projects technical execution, we need a strong project manager with experience in strategically guiding and overseeing the project and pointing out any potential pitfalls before they happen.
The project manager role will be a critical role for the overall success of the project.
The clear deliverable will be the successful migration of the IT system and business software updates needed.
• Project management / PMO experience preferably with a focus on IT
• ~ 5 years experience
• Management consulting background beneficial
• Medical device experience beneficial but not essential
• Navision knowledge beneficial
• Availability full-time on-site South East of Munich
• Fluent German