- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 May 2016 16:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 50.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A, Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- Italian (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity firm based in London are working on a specific acquisition opportunity in the industrials/manufacturing sector in Italy. The business generates >Euro 100 million in turnover.
We are working with external advisors (legal, tax and financial) but need additional internal support to (i) project manage the due diligence process and (ii) to provide technical support in the underwriting process (ie financial analysis, memo writing, powerpoint charts, assistance in financial and commercial due diligence).
Consultant to work closely with the private equity team and external advisors (legal, tax and financial). The project deliverable to be completed as a team effort will be the investment committee memo on which the ultimate investment decision will be based.
- Ideally investment banking or private equity background
- Flexibility to travel to London and Italy
- Senior Associate to Director level