- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 9 Oct 2017 15:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 20 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a marketing company working with a large UK retailer who is in the middle of a marketing transformation journey to become more data-driven. As part of this process, they are now turning to their consumer journey data from Google Analytics to better understand their conversion funnel and optimise the customer experience. We are looking for an experienced digital analyst with Google Analytics expertise to help with this project.
The main goals are to understand how they can improve customer experience as well as what are the biggest influences to drive sales and performance. We want to have a very analytical perspective.
E-commerce experience with corporate type background (rather than startup, SMB experience), with heavy technical skills (Google Analytics is the focus).
Ideally, the week commencing on 30th October.
DURATION AND BUDGET
The duration is a suggestion - we're counting on this consultant expertise to guide us.
Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of flexibility on the budget - please apply only if you're budget is close to our suggestion.
- Audit of existing GA tags and configuration vs. best practices
- Recommendations for how to improve GA
- Help with implementing any changes to improve GA
- Various deep-dives into GA data to find areas of improvement in the customer journey
- Help influencing change within the organisation to improve the customer experience
* Other specific deliverables to be discussed in the interviewing process.
Significant experience implementing and using Google Analytics;
Corporate type experience (large and complex companies).