- Project status
- Project posted
- 6 Feb 2019 08:32
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £581.25 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
• Review and finalise existing engagement plans, to include expansion of C&E plan to include employee consultation activities and strategic engagements (senior leadership teams etc) and advice on most appropriate channels. Expected deliverable is broad plan-on-a-page and detailed plan of outputs per activity.
• Develop and deliver User Experience (UX) testing approach to ensure end users are involved and consulted at key decision points. Includes testing of revised assessments, FAQs, Key Messages and leadership potential assessment interface. Steps to be conducted in partnership with Assessment Workstream who will provide assessment related content. C&E lead to provide key messages and FAQs for testing.
• Devise and implement communications approach for a pilot of revised approach. To include design of end to end approach from initial senior leader engagements, through to line manager communications and upskilling and after action review, including supporting materials.
• Partner with Non Operated Venture (NOV) workstream lead and Joint Venture Excellent C&E lead to develop detailed plan for communicating approach to NOVs. Includes development of C&E pack for NOV change agents and preparation of briefing materials for JV forum and NOV change agents. Content to come from NOV workstream lead, C&E lead role to structure appropriately.
• Design of change management approach, to include sourcing and management of change agents (if appropriate). Once in place, facilitation of any engagements.
• Partner with Learning SME to translate learning content into tangible outputs e.g. how to guides, production of learning nugget videos. Learning SME to provide content, C&E lead to produce output. This includes launch of content via Yammer, Sharepoint and directly to intended audience (e.g. via webcast).
• Partner with Business Implementation workstream to produce content for support model upskilling sessions for HR Advice and Talent Operations. Business Implementation focal to provide content, C&E lead to produce output including slide-decks, quick reference guides and webcast materials. Deliver webcast(s) in conjunction with business implementation focal.
• Independently manage the C&E workstream activities, through delivery of own tasks and allocating/ reviewing the input of 2 x internal communications (IC) advisors.
• Ownership and management of the overall C&E plan, including the timeline and incorporating the IC plan