- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Oct 2018
- Project posted
- 16 Sep 2018 15:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Facilities Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
* Please submit your proposal by 18 September.
** This project is in Abu Dhabi, UAE. If you are outside of Abu Dhabi, all expenses will be covered for relocation and your time there.
• The analyst reports into the project manager and supports the project manager for data collection, monitoring, measuring and reporting of Program activities.
• Evaluating business processes anticipating requirement, uncovering areas for improvement and implementing solutions
• Time scheduling and tracking of governance of the program.
• Keep the project plan updated and highlight key risks to the project manager.
• Schedule meetings and engage with the shop floor teams in data collection, tracking and reporting.
• Leading ongoing reviews and Kaizen events for business process and developing optimization strategies
• Manages and coordinates efforts to ensure the performance manage programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives
• Establishes a continuous performance monitoring tool and reporting system.
• Develop and manage metrics linked to strategy and business plan to ensure appropriate metrics are included within management reporting
• At least 5 years of experience and MBA or Master’s degree in finance/operations/strategy/marketing from a reputable Institute/University
• Business analyst in facilities management/real estate sector OR consulting background
LOCATION: Abu Dhabi
BUDGET: Flexible for the right candidate