- Project status
- Project start date
- 31 Jul 2018
- Project posted
- 27 Jun 2018 15:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 120.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$2000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a multinational pharmaceutical company. We are reviewing consultants with a Media background, preferably with some experience with Veeva Vault. Ideally, you will be degree educated and will have spent at least 5 years with a large consulting firm.
This is a 6-month assignment based at our offices in Dallas Fort Worth.
The consultant will be required to;
● Manages the global deployment plan on the business side and all corresponding streams (implementation, deployment, change management and training).
● Identify next steps, action items, interdependencies and risks to ensure all work streams are aligned.
● Meeting preparation, minutes & action item tracking & follow up for the Weekly Status meeting, Advisory Committee and other ad hoc meetings as necessary
● Develops branding for training and other PromoMats program materials (i.e,, slide decks, KPI dashboards, etc.)
● Responsible for change management and training project schedule, status, resource planning, reporting risks and budget.
● Sets the foundation for CM activity development and delivery (readiness assessments, stakeholder alignment. Adoption measurements)
● Conducts Change Management readiness assessments analyzes data for readout reports.
● Ensures change activities are tracked and executed according to overall plan
● Co-facilitate and engage Business Champion, Ambassador and Change Agent network sessions.
● Advises the Client on Change Management best practices, alignment, and program direction.
● Identify areas of both success & resistance to PromoMats adoption
● Develop metrics and measure stakeholder readiness and adoption