- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 2 Aug 2016 13:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Week
- Budget (approx.)
- $4000 (fixed cost)
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A new team has been formed to work in support of C level executives as they enable transformation across their areas of responsibility.
The business transformation team will partner and engage with both Change and Project Management resources on an as-needed basis. It is a fast ramp up and this project is needed to better educate and engage with other groups across the organization.
High level governance structures, role definitions, existing templates, and other documentation and outlines will serve as supporting material for the project.
The users of this material will be senior level individual contributors, managers, and leaders. The consumers of the information shared via the documentation will be C-level executives and senior business leaders.
The aesthetic and communication style should be biased toward simple and clean with the goal of winning over those who view the material because of the value and ease of use. This work is meant for a mature, professional audience who will appreciate polished material.
Deliverables and outputs
Business Transformation (BT) Engagement Model:
- Overview BT Presentation (15 Slides)
- Detailed BT Presentation (30 Slides)
- Benefit Tracking (15 slides)
- Executive Overview / Introduction Document
- Full Articulation of Engagement Model
Transformation Reporting Templates:
- Excel / VBA Program Status Reporting
- Program Status
- Internal Capacity Planning, Tracking and Planning
- Capacity Tracking, & Reporting
- Benefit Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
- Business Requirements Document
- Statement of Work
Ability to create functional, useful, compelling artifacts by leveraging technology and documentation.
Great excel, macros, powerpoint, written communication skills. Persuasive and articulate. Deep experience with the full transformation process and the associated stakeholder dynamics will let us speak the same language and get you up to speed quickly.
This blend of expertise and experience is most often found with management consultants, but am open to working with a consultant with in-house experience.