- Project status
- Project posted
- 9th November 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £280 / day
- Consumer Goods , Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage , Apparel & Fashion , Sport , Import & Export , Wholesale
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Product Management , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are upgrading our customised Nav09 ERP to Nav17 and need an experienced logistics/supply chain professional to join a specially formed UAT team to identify business process improvement opportunities that can be implemented after we go live on Nav17.
The Company's aspiration is to have 95% of its processes digitally enabled within 5 years.
The project is looking to kick-off in 2 weeks and will be based on-site in East Sussex, between Robertsbridge and Hastings. 5 days a week role, with possible flexibility down to 3 days.
Work with UAT team to fully understand the Company's different processes (particularly all aspects of our multi-faceted end-to-end supply chain) so that by the end of month 3:
1) There is a testing programme that ensures before we go-live that everything done in Nav09 now can be achieved in Nav17 (consultant will not specifically be involved in testing).
2) There is a road map of the broad strategies we will follow to reach our 95% digitally enabled objective.
3) There is a prioritised plan of specific improvements to be achieved 3, 6, 9 & 12 months post go-live.
* Experience in logistics/supply chain management for UK and global sourcing/distribution.
* Skilled in process re-engineering & ideally change management.
* Knowledge of ERP systems & importantly an interest in and knowledge of the opportunities presented by the new digital landscape.
* Analytical, detailed, focused, collaborative style.