- Project status
- Project posted
- 1st September 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Information Technology & Services , Computer Hardware , Printing
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are a leading HP re seller in the UK. We have an additional technology solution that helps companies to digitally track their various printers, and to measure usage, and ink levels. This saves companies time and money, allowing them to stay ahead of the game, and never to have printers down at critical times.
Our product is guaranteed to save companies money, so long as they use enough printers. We are therefore looking for business development professionals to help us grow out this opportunity.
Note - this role would primarily be "on the road" and not office based.
Payment would be half on a daily rate basis, and half on commission.
You will have set targets to hit, selling to businesses across the UK.
In terms of sector focus, if you have experience within a particular sector, you can use this to your advantage. Our product is used by companies across all sectors.
- Extensive experience in business development
- Experience in IT, preferrable
- Experience in reselling would be an advantage
- Ideally you will come with an existing black book of contacts to target