Background & Objectives
We are looking to acquire a UK company that specialises in the installation of gas and non-gas boilers in both residential and commercial environments. The purchase price has been agreed with the current owners and we now want to develop the business case for the investment.
The key elements of the business case can be summarised as follows:
1. Overview of the company and the services offered
2. Overview of the industry and competitors
3. Historical financial performance and associated insight (note: financial modelling is excluded from this project)
4. Opportunity for growth
5. Details of deal and MD compensation package
1. Experience in creating a consultant type business case
2. Ability to analyse market
3. Ability to coherently distil information into concise powerpoint presentation
4. Prior experience of putting business cases together for acquisitions
Consultants based in the UK are preferred.