- Project status
- Project posted
- 4th December 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £700 / day
- Insurance , Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are a FTSE 250 company with a number of insurance/travel and media interests.
We are looking for a business analyst that can help us create a business case for a product proposition.
The consultant should have the ability to conduct an impact analysis of the new proposition in existing business areas, and develop a business model for the overall proposition along with a business director.
The project will include the ability to capture, synthesise and forecast commercial and operational elements, providing a working model of a new customer engagement product.
The candidate will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills, excel at commercial modelling and NPD work.
The project will commence in January and last for approx. 3 months.
Impact analysis and model with supporting documentation and presentation material for board review, commercial model forecasting P&L against volume and conversion, and identification of KPIs throughout the customer lifecycle.
- experience in creating business models and developing go to market strategies.
- experience in the publishing and digital media industry is a plus