- Project status
- Project posted
- 5th August 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $640 / day
- Financial Services , Information Technology & Services , Management Consulting , Broadcast Media , Computer Hardware , Computer Software
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Information Technology , Programme / Project Management
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Our client is hiring a Business Analyst for their Oracle Financial Cloud implementation. The Individual should be experienced and has strong Business Analysis skills. This role requires knowledge of ERP systems and preferably Oracle Fusion Financials. The Business Analyst is to provide high quality business analysis services to support the definition, delivery and implementation of solutions within the HR and Payroll process areas of the company.
• Work with our implementation partners and Business leads to ensure solutions proposed are of the highest quality and meet company requirements
• Work with third party suppliers to ensure that their functional and technical deliverables meet company expectations, are to fit for purpose and of acceptable quality and standard.
• Document and flowchart various “to-be” processes for payroll, time tracking and HR functions.
• Work with functional team to define and develop functional specifications for reports and interfaces
• Work with third party suppliers for development of interfaces
• Co-ordinate with third-party suppliers to support data migration.
• Participate in data cleansing activities to ensure data integrity of data migration
• Create ad-hoc reports from the system as needed
• Test Script creation
• System testing
• Develop user training materials
• Support with user training
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Business Analysis.
• Experience with ERP Finance systems preferably Oracle Financial cloud
• Knowledge of Media production business will be an added advantage
• Experience building relationships with business peers
• Process mapping and flowcharting experience
• Working knowledge of interfaces and data migration
• Must be a structured thinker, able to solve problems, adopting a methodical approach
• Able to grasp project pressures and manage workload accordingly.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to Resolve project Issues and action items
• Flexible during times of change.
Local to New York City area. No relocation or T&E provided.