Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is preparing for a strategic planning and leadership offsite event happening in first week November. They have a core team but nobody is able to dedicate 100% time to this as a separate project.
They need someone sitting live in the office in San Carlos, California, (short distance from San Francisco) for at least 50% of the time, driving the process, reporting to VP Product & Strategy.
- Run a central Program Office: send updates, track action items, deliverables
- Interact with all departments
- Make great PPT material to communicate
- Build and maintain 1 central financial model in partnership with specific project advocates, including assumptions, inputs, and outputs; moderate financial modeling with NPV analysis
- Review and add value to key assumptions from project advocates
- Provide analytical/strategic frameworks
Experience building a financial model with NPV analysis and tradeoffs
Have created strategic business plans in the pharma / biotech sector.
Excellent communication skills and ability to gain alignment from multiple business units