- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 23 Oct 2018 08:54
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1200 / day
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Having recently carved out a $700m+ manufacturing business unit, we are starting the separation and improvement process. A leading consultancy firm has outlined the key initiatives so now we need to bring on an IT PMO to execute. You will need to be on site in Colorado for the majority of the project.
• Carve-out Leadership: deliver on a TSA for all technology assets and business processes and do so on time and budget. There are 30 systems we are separating and have a 12-month TSA timeframe
• IT PMO: Define and maintain standards for IT project management across the company. Specific experience with large enterprise application implementations including ERP is a must and experience in manufacturing highly desired
• Package evaluation and selection: Facilitate package selection through the identification of requirements and best fit to application functionality across multiple processes and functions.
• Project Management: provide project management and oversight on multi-disciplinary projects implementing software and process changes throughout the organization in office and plant settings. Develop and actively manage project schedules, milestones, resource requirements, success criteria and regular status updates.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have a track record of liaising at the executive level with the CEO and other C-level executives to establish the goals and execute the plan for technology change. The successful candidate will have the following experiences:
1. Leading the carve-out transition for all technology assets and capabilities as part of the acquisition of a business unit(s) from a large global multinational. This includes managing the TSA and the full process for the cutover timeline and budget.
2. Must have demonstrated success leading the integration of M&A activity.
3. Leading the cultural, business process and technology change management associated with a major enterprise application implementation. This includes being able to clearly understand, map, and articulate current and future state business process and drive the end-to-end program management for a success ERP implementation.