- Project status
- Project posted
- 8 Dec 2016 18:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$520 / day
- Government , Financial Services , Information Technology & Services , Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global professional services firm who are seeking a payments digitilisation expert to assist with a Pakistan-based project. The successful consultant will join our team of six as a subject matter expert.
This is a full-time role based in Pakistan, between Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad (travel and accommodation expenses will be covered). As we are looking to kick-off ASAP there is the possibility of conducting the first couple of weeks remotely.
The interview process will involve both phone interviews and a face-to-face interview in the UAE (all costs covered).
• Handle and design digital payment strategy for person-to-government and government-to-person payments
• Strategy focus on increasing outreach to unserved and underserved market segments (financial inclusion)
• Experience in digitalization, retail banking, payments solutions, process development and re-engineering, operations and technology
• Able to work on-site in Pakistan for project duration