Objectives and Key Deliverables
We have been trusted to support our client in running a commercial due diligence on their target company – an Ethiopian food manufacturer. We are looking for an experienced business consultant to join the project team as project lead. The project lead will be required to work on the ground in Addis Ababa for a duration of 2,5 weeks, full-time, starting July 4. The project itself kicks off remotely on June 25.
The project lead will be responsible for leading, coordinating, and executing the client-facing project in collaboration with a 3-person team of associates and a key expert.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree required, MBA a plus;
- 3-5 years working experience at a big strategic consulting firm, with at least 2
years as Engagement Manager / Project Lead experience;
- Very good understanding of consumer goods / FMCG space in Ethiopia due to
relevant work experience in the country;
- Highly output driven;
- Ability to efficiently and successfully lead a team of up to 4 people;
- High level of adaptability as project evolves;
- Readiness to work full-time in Addis Ababa for a duration of 2.5 weeks;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, knowledge of Ethiopian local
languages a plus