- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 27 Jun 2019 12:09
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an international consultancy that advises the top management of large organisations on strategic issues. We are active in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia having 14 international offices in 9 countries.
We are urgently seeking a Retail Expert to be embedded in a our project team for approx. 3 months, maybe longer, start date late July 2019.
The expert is to help us (and our client) to create and deploy initiatives across the company across the full value chain (from category strategy to workforce to…).
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
1. 10+ years Retail experience (some consulting background is a plus)
2. Experience in Retail working on technology implementation projects
3. Knowledge and experience of retail systems – e.g. Relex
PROJECT LENGHT/ENGAGEMENT LEVEL:
It is likely to be 3 months, maybe more, but probably 2 days per week over that period. Not fully decided yet.
London and Bucharest