- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 Jul 2016 16:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 50.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$800 / day
- Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Strategy , Finance and Accounting , Product Management , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
1. Codevelop a set of balanced performance metrics (KPIs) for major EXR groups in pursuit of the CEO’s Vision 2020 goals to be used in the various 2016 Operating Plans and other governance forums
2. Develop a ‘performance dashboard’ in Excel
3. Assess options to potentially automate select metrics as Phase 2 of this work
What we do need is two smart Associate or Senior Associate level resources to assist with the following:
• Data collection (the data to be collected includes KPIs, systems documents, internal processes, data flows).
• Key Performance Indicator (KPI) documentation and development
• Operating development support (these are annual internal plans for each dept.)
• Spreadsheet ‘performance dashboard’ development
• Any other analytic task the project team requires. This could include modeling, time line development, scheduling, spreadsheet work, workshop etc
The Associates would be taking direction from the Extra Space Team Lead.
We’ve designed the approach, tools and project process internally. The Team Lead has 15+ years of experience in firms like Booz & Co and Deloitte . For clarity: we neither require a project approach/ nor project management.
Minimum experience level required for the two Associate-level resources: Two years; however will consider more experienced resources. Business degrees required.
Consultant will ideally be located near the greater Salt Lake City, UT area; will consider additional geographies on West Coast (LA, SF) with travel budget negotiable.
Would like consultants to start early-mid August.