- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 18 Oct 2017 18:25
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €700 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Product Development , Programme / Project Management , Legal / Compliance , Strategy , Healthcare Services , Product Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a family owned pharmaceutical company headquartered near Aachen in Germany. Today we generate more than 50% of our income with pain medications. We are active around the globe in Europe, Latin America, the USA and China, employing over 5,500 people worldwide.
As we are continuously developing new products, we are currently seeking a consultant for the approx. duration of 3 months with a background and expertise in medical devices clinical oversight and policy creation. The consultant will be asked to assist us in setting up, designing and writing several Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and templates relevant to the medical devices clinical development.
Strong candidates will demonstrate experience in healthcare, showing analytical and strategic capabilities and have a proven track record in bringing pharmaceutical products to and through the clinical phase.
• Definition and set up of SOPs & templates relevant to medical device clinical development
• Coordination with the different departments to gather all required information.
• Design and creation of the beforementioned documents for a designated product
• ~5-10 years of relevant experience in pharmaceuticals
• Proven track record in healthcare processes and demonstrated knowledge current healthcare legislation and development processes
• Background in healthcare approval topics or having worked on similar projects for pharmaceutical companies before.
• Highly analytical, motivated, detail oriented and with a strong business sense
• Proven ability to implement projects and work in a team.
• Solid training from top tier consultancy is considered an additional benefit