Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a a multinational beverage and brewing company. We have a new beer product which we have developed internally. We now want to trial the product with a small number of consumers in New York City.
We need someone to come in to manage this pilot trial project. This will include planning, executing and evaluation of the trial. We then need someone to continue to help work on this product and manage the project.
You will be working primarily with the Product Exploration Director and Global Innovation Manager.
Full project management of the trial and continuing work from there.
- based in NYC
- available to work on this from July onwatrds (could run to a permanent role)
- self starter. You will be the lead on this project
- experience in a lean start up setting
- experience with testing and learning
- entrepreneurial nature
- ideally you will have a passion for the brewing industry and beer itself