- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 17 Sep 2018 15:43
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We require a consultant to review and make conclusions on the costs of acquisition and value of different customer types. We need to understand which type of customer we should be targeting and how to retain and acquire these customers. We operate a mix of membership options - membership, drop in or topup cards (with discounted rates).
The work would need someone with significant analytical experience of:
- modeling customer lifetime value on a customer by customer basis (ie not just averages), to calculate which named customers have delivered what value.
- retention of customers by cohort over time, including an understanding of how to analyse inactivity rather than contractual churn.
- analysis of customer acquisition cost by channel, including de-averaging of those costs
- understanding of different acquisition channel costs over time
- understand the importance of de-averaging in CLV, retention and CAC calculations
- analysis of payment plan migration and net churn (ie the migration of customers between higher and lower value pricing plans and to churn/inactivity).
- analysis of loaded and marginal costs to individual customer activity (ie how do you think about a customer on a membership plan that uses the service a lot? or hardly at all?)
Ideally the consultant would be able to meet with the business heads in London, afterwards the work would be completed off-site.
We don't have a fixed cost agreed for the project so please pitch your rate based on experience.