- Project status
- Project posted
- 24 Feb 2019 16:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €1600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources , Information Technology , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are the largest temp staffing firm in the world and headquarted in Zurich, Switzerland. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
For our digital arm, we are looking for a senior specialist in the HR/tech sector, preferably with a top 1 tier consulting background.
Build a “Digital Strategy” document for the company. We have gone through this exercise a couple of years ago and a lot is currently in execution, hence this work will be more of a refresh as well as putting together a more comprehensive umbrella view for all the work that is being done in individual areas.
For this project we would need someone to run it. So we are looking for a strategy consulting background person. The goal of the project is to provide guidance between the CDO, the Head Digital Operations and the Head Finance Digital.
The project would start asap, and probably run until around end of May (ca. 12 weeks).
- Level of seniority: We need a good degree of independence in management of storyline, consolidation of materials, some additional research, flow building between touchpoints/working sessions. We think we'll go for working sessions every other week or so, so the ideal profile should be able to
- Plan and help running the sessions
- Consolidate and drive insights and strategy storyline between sessions with limited oversight
- Prepare next sessions
- Level of digital exp.: some digital exposure in context of multinational company, i.e. enough to put a strategy document together and understand the content and obviously ideally also has a strong affinity to the topic
- Location: Zurich
- Capacity: 4-5 days/week
Interviews in the week of 25/02 and 01/03
Start of the project - Shortly thereafter