- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 25 Jan 2019 12:54
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Human Resources
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global provider of business improvement solutions, operating across 30 countries in 3 regions: Americas, EMEA & APAC.
We are currently implementing Workday HRIS throughout the organisation and already have a mature program structure & Program Manager in place, as well a global change management program and Central Change Manager leading the global transformation.
We are looking for experienced Change Managers in Workday HRIS or similar HRIS platforms to lead and deliver the regional change management program for the Americas region, acting as the interface between the Central Change Manager and the regional HR team & wider user community.
You would firstly need to understand the impact of the Workday platform on the HR organisation and deliver the necessary change program to this community through a team of superusers (change to job roles, policies, processes, procedures, training etc) and then to the wider user community across the region, again through a team of superusers (system training to ensure competent use of the platform by all users e.g. booking sickness/leave, logging performance appraisals, raising resource requisitions etc).
The role is for 6 months.
You would be based onsite in Herndon, Virginia with some requirement for occasional travel across Americas (US, Brazil, Mexico & Canada)
• Experience in Workday or equivalent HR systems roll out is essential.
• Solid knowledge of change management principles and techniques.
• Experience embedding regional change, ideally across the Americas.
• Experience of how to garner employee engagement across a 50/50 mix of remote and office based employees would be a plus.
• Practical understanding of roles and responsibilities in the HR Transformed Model (Ulrich) including HR processes and workflows and Workday modules to enable these.
• Delivery of change management plan and all associated activities across the region.
• Engagement and management of key stakeholders to ensure adoption of change management within the business.
• Minimise disruption and maximise colleague adoption of Workday through the application of high quality change management techniques.
• Liaise with Change Training Lead and Change Communications Lead to ensure alignment of change management solutions.
• Work with portfolio project/programme managers to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose, meet the project milestones and achieve the desired benefits.
• Ensure embedding of change into BAU with robust handover that ensures the change is sustained and benefits realized. Ensure the transition of training, change and communications materials to the business teams and BAU post go-live.