- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Mar 2018
- Project posted
- 30 Jan 2018 14:54
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £900 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Project Management, Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Context: We are an international energy consulting firm advising a major oil company on a multi-year cost reduction program across its portfolio of assets.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to oversee the implementation phase. Based in the client’s office in Abu Dhabi.
You will work with the clients Executive Office to ensure the project/ financial outcomes are running according to the cost reduction program. In addition, you’ll be required to oversee members of the client and company team on an ongoing basis. You will be supported by our in-house team of consultants and senior partners who will be on the ground on a regular basis. You will also have access to 100+ in-house energy analysts and world-class proprietary research on Oil and Gas.
There is also the option for the right candidate to convert this into a permanent position and leading/developing a team to carry on this work at other clients in the Gulf area (e.g. Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi)
- Strategy house / Big-four consultant with 10+ years’ experience of client work experience
- Experience in carrying out quantitative operational and commercial improvement diagnostics
- The ability to link improvements to financial outcomes is essential (this is not a lean/Kanban /process re-engineering exercise)
- Experience in the oil industry and/or consulting in oil and gas