- Project status
- Project start date
- 3 Feb 2019
- Project posted
- 27 Dec 2018 14:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Product Development
- On-site in Israel
- English (Essential) , Hebrew (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
• Experienced FPGA Engineer, with strong capabilities throughout the entire FPGA development process
• Be part of an FPGA Design team in the company challenging high speed FPGA design activities
• Design, as part of the team, complex blocks in the FPGA, integration of IP blocks, DSP functions
• Work According to best practices/design processes to support high quality designs
Education, Experience, and other Qualifications:
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
• Experience with Xilinx (or Altera) flows, including RTL Coding, synthesis, place & route, timing constraints and closure
• Experienced with DSP Implementations (Filters Design, NCO Design, DDC, DUC & Multi-rate design)
• Experienced with architecture, specs, documentation.
• Experienced with VHDL/Verilog coding and debugging.
• Experienced with lab FPGA debug tools (like Chipscope / Signaltap).
• Knowledge in FPGA design - SoC, HW/SW implementations, memory interfaces, IP blocks integration
• At least 3 years proven experience in FPGA digital design.
• Proven experience with complex SoC architectures.
will be an advantage
• Knowledge in Matlab & Simulink based designs including filters implementation.
• Experience with leading FPGAs DSP design tools (e.g. System Generator/DSP Builder/ HLS).
• Knowledge of JESD204B, CPRI, DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 and GMII Interfaces.
• Knowledge of Connectivity (on-chip) buses such as AXI, AXIS, AHB, APB
• Experienced with verification methodologies, RTL & gatelevel simulations tools and debug.
• Knowledge in Wireless/Cellular networks and good understanding of wireless technology.
• Understanding of network architectures used today to deliver data/voice/video services.
• Experience with Xilinx devices, Zynq 7000, Kintex, Ultrascale+, MPSOC.
• High Level of English.
• Team-player, Self-driven and entrepreneurial way of working.
Location: Airport City, Israel
Scope: 6-12 months. Full time . No travel required